Manage your own sales pipeline in an inbound warm lead environment. Free parking – up to $60k base + super + bonus! Located in North Sydney – Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm! Paid Fortnightly!
Inside Sales Executive
- Completely warm lead inbound + outbound sales advisor role
- Relaxed, self-managed environment with excellent office atmosphere
- Clear career progression pathway with trade fairs and customer / client visits
- Salary up to $60k base plus super plus a great commission structure.
About the company
My client is looking for an ambitious sales professional to help grow their thriving business. They have been established for over 25 years and have evolved into one of Australia’s largest independent water filtration importer/exporter wholesaler and retailer. They sell dispensers, filters, chillers, water filter systems and lots more. Located in North Sydney, they are an amazing SME with a great office atmosphere. The office is next to public transport routes and has free all-day parking a short 5-minute walk away.
About the role
You will be managing incoming calls and warm online enquiries to sell the services and products the company provides. Build and manage sales campaigns with the autonomy to follow up on quotes with consumer customers and commercial clients. There is no cold calling in this position and there is a clear pathway to progression as you will look to attend trade shows and visit customers as the role evolves.
Monday to Friday 9-5, inbound warm leads, fun team, great bonus and free all-day parking… what more would a sales professional want?
- Prospect, nurture and close new business opportunities
- Keep prospect and customer information up to date in CRM system
- Quickly establish relationships and carry out a consultative sales approach
- Follow up on website enquiries and manage quotes that come in to the business
Essential Knowledge, Skills
- A proven sales record from a B2B or B2C environment
- Be a problem solver, working through any barriers and remain focused on KPI's and goals
- Have an articulate and professional telephone manner
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.