Beaumont People are currently seeking inbound customer service representatives who are looking to join a busy Call Centre team environment within in a major, international company. St Leonards location!
Working Holiday Visas Encouraged to apply if able commit to 6 months!
Your responsibilities will include;
- High volume inbound customer service calls
- Proactively demonstrate professional customer service skills in a fast paced environment at all times.
- A drive and energy to succeed with a 'can do' attitude
- Promote products and service offerings to customers.
- Consistently meet individual KPI's.
- Rotating roster Monday to Friday between 8am-8pm
- Data entry/ keyboard skills and accuracy
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Strong customer service focus and clear communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Ability to learn new systems
- Work/life balance with no weekends
- Easy location close to CBD and main public transport route and nearby street parking
- Ongoing support and development
- Modern offices with on-site cafe facilities
- Working within a large, major international company..options for future career progression
If you are a stand out customer service representative looking to join this high profile company, then please contact Sophie by applying today!