- Gold Coast and Northern NSW sites
- Career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary package and uncapped earning potential
- Engaging and collaborative team culture
The Company & Role
Our client is one of the region's fastest-growing Managed Service Provider they have a proven track record of success and they are looking for a Strategic ICT Account Executive to join their sales team.
The role of Strategic ICT Account Executive will account manage and develop business opportunities with existing clients across Northern NSW and the Gold Coast, QLD.
Reporting to the CEO, this position requires an energetic, professional person who is a confident and experienced farmer. You will need to have previous experience in account management within the technology industry (ideally Managed Services).
If you enjoy a collaborative approach to sales, a supportive environment where you are encouraged to connect with clients on a daily basis with the view to add value, then APPLY TODAY!
Your Skills & Attributes
- Account Management experience is essential
- Demonstrated experience exceeding sales targets
- Confident in business development and proactively generating leads from existing clients
- Understanding of Business technologies
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Managed Services space
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with an up-to-date resume and covering letter that explains why you are the region's next Strategic ICT Account Executive or contact Dean on email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Please note that Beaumont People have been engaged to recruit this position exclusively, all applications must go through this process.