- Located in the Western Suburbs of Sydney
- Contribute to a growing and dynamic Charity
- Full time – Permanent position
- $70,000 salary + Superannuation + salary packaging benefits
Reporting to the HR Manager, the purpose of the position is to ensure that HR operations are implemented efficiently across the organisation. Working as part of a small HR team you will be adaptable and enthusiastic about working as a generalist and providing administrative support, as well as have the confidence to advise and provide support to business managers within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide daily HR administration support
- Oversee and assist with end to end recruitment, induction and successful on-boarding
- Developing employee related documents including employment contracts
- Coordinate remuneration and benefits activities, including tracking changes and assisting with payroll preparation
- Assist employees and managers with employment relations matters
- Support managers to conduct performance reviews, KPI development and professional development
- Maintain employee HR files on their HRIS
- Contribute to ongoing HR projects and activities
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources (or currently studying)
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- At least 3 years practical generalist HR experience
- A NSW driver’s license and access to a car
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org . This client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.