Beaumont People are currently seeking a HR assistant for a well known Not for Profit based in Surry Hills with an immediate start.
In this role you will be required to support the HR manager with overflow of administrative tasks. This role has an immediate start for the right candidate.
Duties of the role:
- Assisting with Human Resources admin including: drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments and interviews
- Sourcing candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- Organising meeting & training rooms and other ad hoc duties.
- Auditing personnel files
- Adhoc HR admin projects
- Have experience within a similar position in HR, recruiting or resourcing
- Be immediately available and able to commit until December 2018 if required
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Looking for an immediate start. In return you will work for a much-loved charity in a wonderfully supportive team. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.