- Full time, permanent role based in Gladesville
- HR Generalist role -no two days will be the same!
- Immediate start available for the right person
One Door Mental Health is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with serious mental illness and their support system.
The FOCUS of the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Services, this person will be responsible for the daily operations, as well as the strategic direction of the HR function. The HR Administrator will report to the HR Manager and together will make a dynamic and proactive team. As a generalist, you will be responsible for HR projects, recruitment and selection, learning and development, Industrial Relations matters, performance management and HRIS and Talent Management System maintenance.
There will also be a focus on project management and collaboration with other functions to improve and promote continuous quality improvements across the organisation. You will be the go-to person for all HR matters both internally and externally and have the confidence and experience to manage a dynamic portfolio.
The successful applicants will have at least four year’s experience working for a medium sized organisation as a HR Manager, Senior HR Generalist or Advisor. You will have previously worked in a stand-alone or small HR team and had generalist exposure and accountability across the HR function.
- You will need to have a current NSW drivers’ licence
- Current National Police Check and Working With Children’s Check
- Intermediate - advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in human Resources Management
- Experience managing and developing staff
- Experience working for a not for profit organisation as an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of One Door Mental Health, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.