HR Managers required to support Senior Management and provide effective recruitment and engagement services across all levels of staffing. These are contract roles that are expected to last 3-6 months.
The ideal candidate will be a task orientated, self starter who can articulate a concept and self manage. You must be forward thinking, professional and able to review and implement on a number of HR topics.
Duties of the role:
- Have experience recruiting for a range of roles
- Manage teams and offer ongoing support
- Be required to support the development of the brand in line with the strategic direction of the business
- Advise, coaching and mentoring for the team
- Possess proven people management experience
- Coaching and development of individuals within the business
- Be required to consult on recruitment solutions
- Manage preferred recruitment supplier relationships
- Have exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail
Candidates being considered for this role will:
- Work collaboratively with the team and provide coaching and mentoring
- Strong knowledge of Fair Work, Award/Agreements and their practical application
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Great computer literacy
- Good generalist HR understanding would be valuable
Looking for an immediate start. In return you will work for a much-loved not for profit in a wonderfully supportive team. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.