- Great location in Inner City, near multiple transit options
- Office-based role working with a supportive manager and contribute to a worthy cause in the NFP sector
- Opportunity to work hands-on in a standalone generalist role supporting a small team
Reporting to the GM – Corporate Services, the Human Resources Management position will be a standalone function managing all employee matters. You will maintain and deliver on HR systems, policies, and procedures in line with the organisations’ objectives.
This position will be truly a generalist role where you will have the opportunity to work across multiple projects, support on IR/ER issues as well as recruitment and onboarding and more – each day will be different from the next.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full function recruitment for internal employees (from recruitment to generating employment contracts, and leading the induction process)
- Reviewing and updating existing human resources policies and procedures
- Preparing employee training plans and assisting in ensuring appropriate training is attended by staff
- Provide support and guidance to managers in relation to any employee performance issues
- Managing employee grievances and resolving issues appropriately
- Employee engagement surveys and rewards and recognition programs
- Assist the GM – Corporate Services with office operations, manage a direct report Office Administrator
The successful candidate:
You will be a team player, possess a flexible attitude, and be happy in a standalone HR role.
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources
- Highly developed written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a stand-alone position and experience being the go-to person in a small team
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite of products – be systems/IT savvy
- Excellent customer service skills that can be applied to various internal and external stakeholders
- Autonomous self-starter; who will proactively drive tasks to completion with limited guidance
- Flexible, positive attitude; willingness to get involved in day to day (big and small)
- A strong commitment to social justice and an interest in the NFP sector
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at Beaumont People (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.