- HR Generalist role - immediate start available
- Work in a passionate team making a difference in the community
- Full time, permanent role based in South Sydney- parking on site
This organisation is a respected disability services provider supporting people living with a disability in South Sydney, they offer a range of services and programs.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for HR projects, recruitment and selection, learning and development, industrial relations matters, and coaching and performance management.
There will be a focus on collaboration with other functions to improve and promote continuous quality improvements across the organisation.
You will be the go-to person for all HR matters both internally and externally and have the confidence and resilience to manage a dynamic portfolio.
The successful candidate will have:
The successful applicants will have previous experience working for small to medium-sized organisation as an HR Manager, Senior HR Generalist, or Advisor.
You will have previously worked in a stand-alone or small HR team and had generalist exposure and accountability across the HR function.
- Proven experience in generalist HR, especially and including managing IR/ER responsibilities and interpretation of Fair Work legislation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or qualifications by experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills, and the ability to negotiate, influence, and motivate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for a not-for-profit organisation is ideal, but not a must-have
- You will need to have a current NSW drivers’ license, National Police Check and Working with Children’s Check (or be willing to obtain), and be willing to obtain an NDIS Worker Screening Check
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, so please apply now.