- Great inner-city location in a lovely office, near multiple transit options
- Seeking experienced generalist to own the HR function for this growing charity – each day will be different to the next
- Meaningful work and a professional growth opportunity for an Advisor looking to step up in their career – 2-year contract position funded until June 2023
This is a standalone role reporting to the CEO, an incredible opportunity for an experienced Advisor or Business Partner to step up in their career.
This will be a generalist role where you will have the opportunity to build sustainable HR practises in a small but growing NFP.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full function recruitment for internal employees (from recruitment to generating employment contracts, and leading the induction process)
- Reviewing and updating existing human resources policies and procedures
- Preparing employee training plans and assisting in ensuring appropriate training is attended by staff
- Provide support and guidance to managers in relation to any employee performance issues, managing employee grievances and resolving issues appropriately
The successful candidate:
You will be comfortable in a dynamic environment as this organisation is scaling rapidly, you will have a flexible attitude and be comfortable with shifting priorities – and most importantly, possess a ‘can-do attitude’.
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources (qualifications by experience also considered)
- Understanding of the complexities of mental health issues and disability – previous industry experience highly regarded
- High-level communication skills – strong ability to communicate, negotiate and inspire to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Autonomous self-starter; who will proactively drive tasks to completion with limited guidance, happy to be the go-to person in a small team
- Flexible, positive attitude; willingness to get involved in day to day (big and small)
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at Beaumont People (email@example.com)
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.