- Located in North Ryde, Sydney – free parking onsite, regular public transport
- Contribute to a growing and dynamic Not For Profit Organisation
- Full time – Contract until the end of June 2019
- $70,000 salary + Superannuation + salary packaging benefits
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator for reputable Not For Profit organisation. You will be based at their office in North Ryde and will be responsible for providing daily administration and operational support as an integral member of the HR team.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the purpose of the position is to ensure that the HR operations are implemented efficiently across the organisation. Working as part of the HR team you will be adaptable and enthusiastic about working as a generalist and providing administrative support as well as have the confidence to advise and provide support to business managers within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide daily Human Resources administration support
- Assist with end to end recruitment, induction and successful on-boarding
- Developing employee related documents including employment contracts
- Coordinate remuneration and benefits operation including tracking changes
- Assist employees and managers with employment relations matters
- Support managers to conduct performance reviews, KPI development and professional development
- Maintain employee HR files on their database
- Contribute to ongoing HR projects and activities
To excel in this position you will have to following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources (or currently studying)
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- At least 3 years practical generalist HR experience
- A NSW driver’s license and access to a car is ideal
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
The successful candidate will need to be a self-manager, have a strong work ethic and eager to develop as a generalist. With at least three years’ experience you will be ambitious and looking for the opportunity to be coached as well as the responsibility to work autonomously to achieve team goals.
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org . This client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.