Human Resource Advisor
Temporary - approx 8-10 weeks
This Banking Association is the leader of advocacy in a competitive retail banking sector and a champion of the benefits of the customer-owned model.
The client is a national association whose members operate within the financial services industry.
The CEO requires an experienced and professional temporary HR Advisor with background knowledge of modern awards. In this role, you will assist the COO & CEO with all HR functions of the business. You will liaise with an outsourced HR company to assist with the provisions required for annualised wage arrangement awards and review and develop HR policies, including developing an employee handbook.
You must demonstrate strong attention to detail and have excellent clear communication skills. In return, you will be given autonomy and the ability to use your creative flair to make a lasting impression on the company.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Advise senior management on award changes and award cover employees
- Drive the rollout of annualised award rate updates
- Review, develop and implement policy changes and updates
- Working closely with the COO to communicate changes to all employees
- Work closely with an outsourced HR function, helping to onboard them and be the first point of contact
- Update HR records, processes and employee communications across varying platforms
- Working closely with the COO, shape and deliver a new culture and values framework - your creativity is encouraged!
- Previous experience as a Human Resource Advisor or similar
- Previous experience with Fairwork awards.
- Able to work autonomously as you will be the only inhouse HR advisor
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Have a detailed understanding of modern awards
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and flair, ideas are encouraged by the senior management team!
- The ability to start immediately and be happy in a short term role
This role is to start immediately, please apply ASAP. Alternatively, contact Tara or Jo on 02 9093 4925 or email email@example.com for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.