- Ongoing temporary assignment, 4 days per week
- Start immediately
- Ballina, NSW
- Working alongside the HR Manager to assist with recruitment tasks such as; advertising vacancies, screening applications, phone screening candidates and conducting reference checks.
- Assisting with the on boarding of new employees
- Drafting contracts
- Creating training plans for orientation of new staff.
- Running police checks
- Checking qualifications and credentials
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Genuine interest and passion for working in recruitment and human resources
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Outlook
- Ability prioritise tasks and organise your own calendar on a daily basis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone.
- Availability to commence immediately and work 4 days per week on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions then please contact Lauren Rodwell on (02) 91339322.