- $45 per hour + super
- Option to WFH with one day on campus
- 35-hour week
- Multiple positions available
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to deliver staff services in a large/complex organisation.
- Ideally have experience using Workday, or a similar HR program.
- Have experience adhering to strong service level agreements (SLAs) and working in a customer service background.
- Be able to provide advice on policy, procedures, and frameworks.