With an attractive salary of $90,000 + super on offer and a fantastic location, this is an opportunity to utilise your extensive project management skills. To be successful you will have a working knowledge of workforce planning, retention, performance and HR analytics.
Develop, manage and implement human resource, workforce planning and organisational change projects to build organisational capacity and capabilities in line with our clients strategic organisational goals
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide leadership and support, through meetings, supervision, coaching and mentoring to the Workforce Support Services team relating to Workforce Project Management
- Develop, implement and monitor contemporary HR/Workforce plans and projects to deliver on strategic organisational development goals
- Project Management of projects in relation to change management, HR Analytics, Remuneration and Benefits, Workforce Strategies, Performance, Organisational culture and other projects as required
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Effectively plan, assign resources, assign tasks, manage deadlines and budgets to meet project deadlines and achieve exceptional outcomes for their clients and stakeholders
- Evaluate and report to Senior Leadership and Executive on project development and delivery
- Actively participate in special projects, initiatives or programs as required
- Previous experience in managing large organisational based projects utilising contemporary project management methodology
- Working knowledge of contemporary human resource practices relating to workforce planning, retention, performance and HR Analytics
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships to effect change and deliver on business outcomes
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Office products.
- Demonstrated experience using Project Management tools. MS Project experience would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- 10 years + experience working in Human Resources, Workforce Planning and/or Organisational Change
- Experience or qualification in User Design or Design Thinking
- Experience or qualification in Project Management
- Experience or qualification in change management or communications