The Buttery’s long-term residential rehab program operates as a Therapeutic Community where the community of residents itself is the main vehicle for promoting personal change through self-help and mutual support. As an individual, the successful applicant will have a socially conscious mindset with an innate understanding of ethical work practices and appropriate personal boundaries.
The HR Manager will be responsible for all HR and Recruitment functions for The Buttery and Buttery Private. You will be instrumental in driving the People and Culture function and working closely with Managers and their team. This position is a true generalist role where you will be involved in recruitment, performance management, training, succession planning and HR projects. Initially we are expecting the role to be close to full time hours for the first 1-3 months, this will then reduce to part time hours. Working closely with the CEO, there will be some flexibility over the structure of work and on-going hours available. There may be some travel involved to other sites, however most of the time this role will be based at The Buttery in Binna Burra.
- Managing end to end Recruitment across the business
- Identifying and developing HR policies and procedures
- Providing timely and professional advice to senior managers and staff in relation to all HR, industrial and employee relations matters
- Supporting senior managers with workforce planning and change management
- Managing the onboarding and induction process
- Managing and facilitating staff survey’s and feedback
- Writing and facilitating the delivery of performance appraisals
- Review of Position Descriptions across the business
- Induction of new staff and conduct a review of the current induction process
- Review of staff contracts and employment framework
- Implementing 360 Degree feedback
- HR administration
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated HR experience either within the NFP or Commercial sectors. You will possess 5 + Years’ experience as a generalist HR Manager and have relevant qualifications. As this is a newly created role you will be responsible for reviewing their current procedures and identifying areas for improvement. Your exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships and engage a broad range of stakeholders to work collaboratively will also be critical to your success in this role.
For more information please contact Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322