- Exciting, full-time permanent opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor looking for their next challenge!
- Based in Sydney’s CBD, close to all forms of public transport.
- Paying $110,000 + super.
About the role:
We are seeking a Human Resources Advisor to work adjunct the Accounts team to provide support to colleagues on generalist HR matters. You will not be looking after payroll, and will be well-supported with employee and industrial relations matters alongside the team. You will also be a key and valued member of the senior executive group, providing guidance to your teammates on a range of issues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the HR elements of the strategic plan.
- Help drive a positive company culture, and reinforce company values.
- Support learning and development initiatives across the organisation, in areas such as recruitment and selection, performance management, employee engagement, retention and career development, etc.
- Develop and implement staff orientation/induction programs.
- Provide leadership and support to staff, mediating any staffing issues, and providing ongoing training and support.
- Alongside the Accounts team, advise staff on the Fair Work Act (2009), and any relevant changes or amendment proposals to compliance and policies.
- Supporting the onboarding of new staff members.
- Conduct performance reviews and exit interviews.
You are a dynamic people-focused individual, who loves to make a positive impact wherever they go! You are fast on your feet, and an active listener who will be jumping into a growing organisation, and support the growth and development of a positive workplace culture with a hands-on approach.
You have a deep, intuitive understanding of the Fair Work Act (2009), relevant policies and procedures pertaining to awards and legislation, and performance reviews. You are highly empathetic and can work with a range of staff, and possess excellent report writing skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources management, business administration or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Contemporary working knowledge of relevant industrial relations and employment frameworks.
- High level of interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level decision making.
HOW TO APPLY!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Esra Yavuzcehre at email@example.com