- Full-time, permanent role
- Based in Sydney CBD, close to public transport.
- $110,000 + super
The Human Resources Manager will be working with both professional and academic staff to provide support, training, guidance, and advice pertaining to a wide range of issues ranging from contracts to succession planning. You will be providing remuneration and contract advice, and mediating any staffing concerns.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the HR elements of the strategic plan.
- Drive company culture and reinforce company values across the organisation.
- Manage learning and development initiatives across the organisation, in areas such as recruitment and selection, performance management, employee engagement, retention and career development, etc.
- Develop and implement staff orientation/induction programs.
- Providing leadership and support to staff, mediating any staffing issues, and providing ongoing training and support.
- Providing remuneration and contractual advice, with the review and amendment of contracts.
- Advising staff on the Fair Work Act (2009), and any relevant changes or amendment proposals to compliance and policies.
- Supporting the onboarding of new staff members.
- Completing performance reviews and exit interviews.
- Fulfilling any recruitment needs, as required.
- Ensure all processes and procedures and being followed and they are compliant with relevant legislation.
- Adhere to all legislative requirements relating to employee relations.
You are a people-focused individual who is fast on their feet and an active listener. You will be jumping head first into a growing organisation, and build the workplace culture from the ground up with a hands-on approach. You have a deep, intuitive understanding of the Fair Work Act (2009), remuneration, relevant policies and procedures pertaining to awards and legislation, and performance reviews. You are highly empathetic and can work with a range of staff, and possess excellent report writing skills.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources management, business administration or a related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- Contemporary working knowledge of relevant industrial relations and employment frameworks, tax and superannuation rules
- Previous management experience of staff
- High level of interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to high level decision making
HOW TO APPLY!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Esra Yavuzcehre at firstname.lastname@example.org