- Competitive salary, up to 80,000 + super
- Casual office environment that offers flexible hours and half day Fridays!
- Northern Beaches location, with free parking on site
- Great opportunity for an HR professional to step up and develop into this role
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
An internationally recognized lifestyle brand, headquartered in the USA with a global presence. Paving a name for themselves in the US retail industry over decades, they now have 45 stores worldwide, 8 in Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be the sole HR contact within Australia and work closely with the HR Director based in the USA.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
Talent Acquisition - Discerning where there is a need and moving quickly to fill the vacancy so as to keep all teams running at full capacity. Leading the on-boarding of new members of the team.
Performance Reviews - Making sure performance reviews are conducted in line with company procedure and implementing career progression plans for employees.
Employee Engagement - Being a proactive ambassador for keeping teams engaged throughout the business.
Payroll - Looking after time sheets and attendance, end of month journals, employee queries, and staying up to date with retail and warehouse awards.
- Demonstrated HR and payroll experience within the retail industry
- Clear understanding of awards relating to retail
- Excellent relationship building skills
You enjoy a casual work environment and are both analytical and people focused with a strong personality. You aren't afraid to try something new and bring attention to something you feel can be streamlined. You are a go-getter and take ownership of the roles you have held, being a positive force of change and an instigator of inclusive cultures.
We are actively looking at applications as they come through so please upload your resume and apply as soon as possible.
If you're interested and have any questions, please contact Yasmine Shakib on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9093 4932