In these positions you will be required to work autonomously assisting the HR manager with overflow of administrative tasks. The roles have an immediate start for the right candidate and they are flexible with days worked. Full Time/Part Time.
Duties of the role:
- Assisting with Human Resources admin including: drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments
- Sourcing candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- Organising meeting & training rooms and other ad hoc duties.
- Auditing personnel files
- Adhoc HR admin projects
- Have experience within a similar position in HR, recruiting or resourcing
- Be immediately available and able to commit for at least two months
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Looking for an immediate start, in return you will work for much-loved charities in wonderfully supportive teams. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.