HR Assistant required to provide effective recruitment and engagement services across all levels of staffing.
The ideal candidate will be a task orientated, self starter who can articulate a concept and self manage. You must be forward thinking, professional and able to review and implement on a number of HR topics.
Duties of the role:
- Human Resources admin including: drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments
- Sourcing candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- Coordinate all new staff orientations and inductions
- Organising meeting & training rooms and other ad hoc duties.
- Auditing personnel files
- Adhoc HR admin projects
- Have experience within a similar position in HR, recruiting or resourcing
- Be immediately available
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A warm, friendly, outgoing personality with a genuine interest in people
- Be on a visa that permits permanent working
If you are deadline driven and outcome focused then this is a great role. You will be required to manage multiple and often competing deadlines and internal and external stakeholders. If you exude warmth, energy and professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference then we want to hear from you!
Looking for an immediate start. In return you will work for a great not for profit in a wonderfully supportive team. If interested and available immediately, please apply now through the "Apply" function.