The ideal candidate will be a task orientated, self starter who can articulate a concept and self manage. You must be forward thinking, professional and able to review and implement on a number of HR topics.
Duties of the role:
- Human Resources admin including: drafting contracts and letters, shortlisting, reference checking, & scheduling appointments
- Sourcing candidates from adverts and telephone screening
- Coordinate all new staff orientations and inductions
- Organising meeting & training rooms and other ad hoc duties.
- Auditing personnel files
- Adhoc HR admin projects
- Have experience within a similar position in HR, recruiting or resourcing
- Be immediately available
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A warm, friendly, outgoing personality with a genuine interest in people
- Be on a visa that permits permanent working