- Based in the Inner West, close to public transport links
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- 1-month assignment, with the potential to extend
- Immediate start for the right candidates
- 2 positions available
Our client is a leading education provider looking for 2 HR Administrators to help with a 1-month project. This role is responsible for providing high-quality administration support to the Head of Human Resources. The HR Administrators will be collating information around historical documents, putting this into excel spreadsheets and formulating these documents.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Produce, update and cleanse historical HR documentation, reports and presentations
- Collect and analyse HR data and metrics and produce summarised reports
- Preparation of general HR communication, and assist with keeping accurate and up to date records
- Liaising and collaborating with the HR manager and BD manager to prepare excel documentation
This role will suit an experienced administrator with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Skills and attributes;
- Advanced knowledge in the Microsoft Suite, particularly with Excel
- Proven administration and data entry skills, desirably within a HR function
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic and action-orientated team
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment, whilst managing personal workload and deadlines
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Hold a current or willing to complete a Working With Children's Check (WWCC)
If your current skill set aligns with the above description, please submit your resume below for review. For further information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org.