- Immediate start, temporary opportunity
- Based in the Sydney CBD close to public transport links
- 4-5-month contract
The Health and Wellbeing Partner manages the injury management and return to work programs for non-work-related injuries within the company. This individual will provide support and advice for personal ill-health cases and for complex injury management cases and workers compensation.
Main duties of this role;
- Ability to confidently and effectively build and manage professional relationships with clients at all levels of the organisation;
- Demonstrated client service focus and the ability to understand client drivers, proven ability to handle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude towards team work and collaboration, excellent written and verbal communication and great attention to detail;
- Proven ability to absorb and analyse complex information and to translate this into appropriate language to inform decision-making;
- Ability to empathise with clients, to understand their drivers, and to identify and explore options and solutions;
- Provide exceptional support with injury management advice and return to work management;
- The ability to provide apt support with workers compensation aligned with the NSW state legislation;
- Ensure the overall wellbeing of staff and contribute to the development and implementation of the wider health and wellbeing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a hardworking and positive attitude whilst holding the upmost confidentiality. The ideal candidate will hold the attributes below;
- Specialist knowledge of psycho-social risks and hazards in the workplace, and of Workers Compensation and Injury management Legislation;
- Broad knowledge and understanding of HR best practice and employment frameworks;
- Tertiary qualification is psychological occupational rehabilitation and/or organisational psychology or in an allied health of discipline;
- NSW Return to Work Co-Ordinator Certificate;
- Experience in occupational rehabilitation, psychological injury management and RTW co-ordination;
- Extensive experience in complex health management cases, preferably mental health;
- Experience in revision processes and systems.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your resume below. For more questions, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.