Full Job Description
Head of Supporter Experience
- Exciting full-time role
- Sydney based
- Award winning team
- Passionate, hard-working and positive culture
You’re a multi-disciplinary marketing strategist and creative thinker who enjoys bringing together strategy, technology and creative to solve complex problems and design experiences that deliver real impact.
With experience of creating insight-driven supporter/customer experience (CX) frameworks which have significantly increased income and engagement, you’re looking to employ your talents towards a cause you’re passionate about – and make a difference where it’s needed most in the world.
In this new and exciting role, you’ll set the strategic direction for overall supporter experience. You’ll lead the newly created Supporter Experience team, and work with the wider department, to understand the mindsets held by key target audiences; map and optimise supporter journeys; and develop inspiring, multi-channel content campaigns that increase our public awareness, engagement and supporter lifetime value.
By developing existing products, and launching successful new ones, our supporter base and fundraising income has grown rapidly in recent years. However, with declining trust in charities and increasing supporter expectations, we know we also need to make the cultural shift, from a product-focus to a relationship-focus in order to retain these new supporters and inspire the Australian public to do more, give more and stay longer in the fight against injustice.
You’ll be working alongside a motivated and experienced management team – and you’ll be growing our contribution to achieving safety, justice and dignity in communities threatened by conflict and disaster.
Skills and Attributes
- Proven leadership and success at senior management level in marketing
- Solid experience in running sophisticated digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop insight driven customer experience frameworks with proven results
- Experience managing a range of customer acquisition channels
- Ability to manage budgets, set strategic goals, analyse results and drive growth
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Results orientated, innovative, solutions focussed with an understanding of the fundraising landscape desirable but not essential
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- High levels of self-motivation, passion and tenacity
- A commitment to social justice
- Proven success in reaching targets, outcome focused
Join a talented, intelligent and passionate team committed to achieving safety, justice and dignity in communities threatened by conflict and disaster.
To be considered for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements with an up to date resume to email@example.com.
If you need further information, please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.