The Head of Quality and Risk is a specialist position responsible for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of systems and processes of Quality Management, Safety & Emergency Management and Compliance and Risk Management. You will be highly motivated in creating effective systems and processes and a very efficient time manager who is always looking at innovations, partnering relationships and how to empower your team through your strong communication skills which make the most complex scenario, simple to understand.
As a senior manager within the Feros Care Group, the position will provide operational and expert advisory support to both the executive team and operations.
Key Responsibilities will include; Quality Management, Rick, Feedback Systems, Work, health and Safety, Emergency Management and Fire Management, Leadership and promoting and developing a positive culture within the team.
- Project manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of organisational quality frameworks, including but not limited to new Aged Care Standards and AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management System Framework and health and disability frameworks as required.
- Develop, administer and review the organisation's Risk Management Program in accordance with Australian and International standards.
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of work health and safety management systems.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation and review of emergency management and fire management responsibilities for our residential, community and business services
- Lead, motivate, educate and mentor leadership teams and staff through the quality, risk, safety and compliance projects.
- Develop, implement and review the organisation's Applauding Innovation Program, including the mentoring of managers and staff in idea generation, ideation techniques, problem solving and new improvement initiatives.
- Manage the development and maintenance of an appropriate policy and procedure framework that covers all compliance matters within the aged, health and community care service industry.
- Co-ordinate and develop responses to Government on reform agenda, quality and standard initiatives and service reviews.
- Develop, administer and review compliance programs to achieve a high-level of compliance with all relevant industry legislations, best practice guidelines and policy frameworks.
- Qualification/s in a relevant tertiary discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a related quality, risk and compliance position
- Demonstrated successes in leading successful external quality and compliance audits, accreditation visits within the health and/or aged care industry
- Hands on experience in the development and implementation of Safety and Emergency Management systems
- Exceptional skills in written communication including the development of policies and procedures, accreditation applications, briefings documents, formal submissions and correspondence.
- Experience with an advanced level of analysis and problem solving, particularly in relation to risk identification, mitigation and control
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, negotiate, motivate and lead teams and maintain productive working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to plan at a strategic level, manage projects, set priorities and meet deadlines within a complex and changing environment.
- Experience with facilitating change, including group facilitation, delivery of training, development of change management plans.
- Qualifications or courses undertaken in Customer Experience and co-design techniques
- Strong knowledge of healthcare clinical fundamentals, patient safety standards, and performance improvement standards.
- Aged Care industry experience desireable
Along with your detailed CV, please include a maximum two-page, application document that addresses your suitability for this role and your capability against the essential skills criteria.
For more information please call Justine on 02 9133 9322 apply by clicking the Apply Now button below.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.