- Fantastic opportunity for a relationship fundraiser with partnerships experience to step up and strategically lead the success of a multi- channel fundraising portfolio!
- Leading child protection organisation located in Inner City Sydney
- Competitive Salary Packaging, great location and inspirational cause
The Head of Partnerships and Philanthropy will empower a team to make an impact across corporate partnerships, community fundraising, events and philanthropy.
This is an exciting career development opportunity for a people leading fundraiser who has experience managing partnerships, and who is looking to apply their proven relationship management success to strategically impact multiple avenues of fundraising.
- Create and lead the direction of the fundraising strategy across corporate partnerships, community fundraising, events, and philanthropy
- Lead and empower a team to deliver the fundraising strategy, and to successfully develop relationships across multiple channels of fundraising
- Develop and launch a Peer to Peer fundraising product and associated events
- Ensure outstanding stewardship across all portfolios to guarantee you fulfill agreements and create mutual beneficial opportunities for all donors through out their donor journey
- Oversee the development, implementation and evaluation of donor solicitation strategies, providing leadership and individual approach strategies to the team
- Prepare annual budget estimates and manage costs across all portfolios
- Collaborate with multiple teams and relevant staff to identify projects requiring funding and cases for support that are attractive to all donors
- Proven success managing flourishing corporate partnerships, or relevant partnerships across community fundraising and philanthropy
- A strategic mindset, with the ability to influence a team to strive for results while creating an enriching work environment
- Experience creating positive team cultures and developing talent
- Excellent high-level communication and influencing skills with experience coaching others to gain tailored support
- Advanced project management, analysis and reporting skills
- A passion to impact the child protection sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis