Join a national medical research foundation to lead the corporate and community engagement strategy to directly impact cancer research.
- Fantastic senior leadership opportunity for a Partnerships or Community fundraising professional to influence a team of three and drive innovation to support cancer research
- Flexibility to workdays from home, with a convenient Head Office location in the CBD
- Newly created opportunity, within a positive and collaborative team
The Head of Partnerships and Community Fundraising will oversee the strategic impact of the acquisition and stewardship of corporate and community partners, while leading a team to execute successful community fundraising initiatives and events.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be a senior leader across the organisation and will be responsible for sustainable income growth, which is tracking to increase over the next five years.
- Leadership of the Partnerships and Community Fundraising team, with strategic oversight over innovation and growth across corporate, community and event fundraising initiatives
- Build a strong holistic Partnerships and Community Fundraising strategy and operational plan and lead the implementation of the strategy to significantly increase income through the development of existing and acquisition of new revenue streams
- Develop and implement new fundraising initiatives, while managing long term and flourishing relationships with assigned donors
- Lead the team in implementing acquisition and retention strategies of new and existing relationships and assist in the identification of new opportunities
- Manage team progress, development, mentoring and ongoing leadership
- Develop relationships between donors and key internal stakeholders
- Oversee and report on the assigned income and expenditure budget, producing financial reports, monitoring income, preparing forecasts and accounting for variations in income
- Communicate with the CEO and senior stakeholders to provide monthly updates on how the team is tracking to outlined goals and forecasts
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with internal and external stakeholders to maximise income generating potential
- Proven success engaging and elevating partnerships with corporate and community supporters and shaping strategy and engagement plans
- Demonstrated experience creating, planning, and implementing strategies to strengthen Partnerships or Community Fundraising initiatives to meet operational and budget requirements
- Strong leadership experience, with a focus on developing your team and creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, transparency, excellence, innovation, and optimism
- Strong organisational and planning skills and demonstrated experience managing time-critical projects with financial targets and meeting or exceeding those targets
- The ability to collaborate with others throughout an organisation to strive for results while creating an enriching work environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence others, present information, and ideas in multiple forms
- Strong organisational and planning skills and demonstrated experience in successfully managing time-critical projects with financial targets and meeting or exceeding those targets
- A passion to make an impact on medical research across a national organisation
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.