Beaumont People are recruiting a Head of Marketing to join a national charity based in Surry Hills.
Reporting directly in to the CEO, this person will drive the strategic development of the brand across Australia, with the purpose of significantly growing public awareness across Digital and traditional Marketing channels.
You will be a dynamic and driven Marketing Manager with fantastic leadership skills who has proven ability developing brand, growing digital reach and you will have experience in managing wider areas of Marketing.
- devise and deliver the Marketing strategy
- managing the development and implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy including significant activity advancing online presence
- build awareness and understanding of the brands positioning and messaging
- deliver on all campaign, advertising and public relations strategies and oversee production of all Marketing materials
- oversee the development and implementation of all Marketing and Communications related activities
- analyze trends and form insights based on database responses, digital conversion strategies, web analytics, to inform test and learn approach to digital Fundraising
- overseeing ongoing development and implementation of the crisis and issues management plan
- management of the Marketing budget
- leading, managing and mentoring a professional Marketing and Communications team to successfully deliver on targets and KPIs
- Report to the CEO
Skills & Attributes
- experience and proven performance in leading a Marketing team, ideally within the NFP space
- proven ability to design and implement strategy across all areas of Marketing
- experience managing national Marketing portfolios
- proven experience in growing brand awareness
- ability to develop digital Marketing
- experience across broader Marketing areas including Brand, PR & Communications
- demonstrated internal and external stakeholder management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- strong data mindset
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis