- Senior strategic leadership opportunity
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Holistic approach to hearing & vision services for newborns, children & adults
NextSense, formerly Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC), supports people who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind or have low vision, to achieve their own goals and potential. As a registered NDIS provider, NextSense work with clients to create an individual program of care that meets their unique needs to help them achieve their own goals and potential.
NextSense delivers world-class education, cochlear implant, allied health, therapy, research and clinical services. Their approach provides holistic hearing services for newborns through to people over 90 years old and helps children who are blind or have low vision to develop the right skills, mobility and independence to confidently explore their world.
About the role
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the strategic development of the marketing function and positioning NextSense as a key thought-leader and leading service provider within the hearing and vision arena, as well as the wider disability, health and education sector.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy, delivering integrated marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, retention and to promote programs and services
- Increase lead generation and conversion, using insights and analytics to assess, drive and measure activity
- Provide support and guidance to staff on the use of the NextSense brand, go-to-market strategy and key messaging
- Successfully manage direct reports to ensure delivery on marketing activities across all services and business support functions
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Joint marketing activity with industry partners and Government
- Budget holder for marketing team
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, media, or similar and relevant senior experience in a similar role
- Significant track record planning and implementing successful marketing strategy to drive acquisition, retention, and to build brand awareness
- Proven track record working effectively across cross functional teams and influencing stakeholders at various levels of an organisation
- Prior exposure to the non-profit, disability, education or health sector desirable
- Previous experience within a services led organisation
- Experience managing a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and team collaboration skills
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.