Beaumont People are excited to partner with Forsight to recruit a newly created Head of Growth role, working as part of a close and creative Executive team. Forsight supports adults with sensory and additional disabilities to achieve their goals and live their best lives. Providing 24/7 support within Shared Accommodation Services,
This is a full time, permanent role with head offices based in Silverwater.
As Head of Growth, you will assess and lead exciting organisational growth initiatives, across Supported Independent Living (SIL), Allied Health and Support Coordination services.
Leading growth initiatives aligned to the strategic plan, while working in consultation with Head of Operations to deliver outstanding customer experience, ensuring high care standards with a focus on improving the life of people living with a disability.
You will take responsibility for driving creative communications to elevate and promote the organisation and develop the brand in the market, taking responsibility for service enquiries and vacancies for services.
Core Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop, assess and implement growth initiatives in-line with the strategic plan
- Lead the growth of the SIL services, with full overview of generating enquiries, locating new home sites, assessing client suitability, and supporting new clients to obtain SIL funding.
- Lead the growth of Allied Health and Support Coordination services.
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure all home vacancies are advertised and filled with suitable clients
- Work creatively to grow the brands awareness especially engaging with key referrers to develop relationships via the Community Engagement Manager.
- Oversee the creation and delivery of a marketing strategy to promote the organisational brand. Both internal and external communications, marketing and advertising including social media, referrer EDMs and media engagements and marketing materials such as banners and merchandise, brochures, attendance of expos and the Annual Review.
- Responsible for creating and growing a CRM database of key stakeholders.
To have success in the role you will be a personable, driven professional with a ‘go getter’ attitude. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in growing businesses and services. You will also be;
- Experienced in assessing opportunities, with an ability to create and propose comprehensive business cases and reports
- Able to work to targets and KPI’s, with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experienced in building brand awareness and promoting services, with an overview of marketing, branding and communications trends.
- Someone who can work collaboratively at an Executive level across multiple departments
- Ability to critically analyse and reflect a high strategic level
- Alignment with Forsight’s purpose and values
- Exposure to the disability with an understanding of the NDIS systems
- Business or Marketing qualifications an advantage
- Grant or corporate partnership experience a bonus
- Work as part of a collaborative, highly supportive organisation while making a positive impact to people’s lives
- Competitive remuneration package + fully maintained vehicle + nfp salary packaging.
- Be part of an exciting time of growth for a purpose-driven organisation
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.