- Full time, permanent role, based in Ashfield
- Flexible hybrid WFH and travel to sites across Greater Sydney
- $120,000 - 140,000 + superannuation package
You will ensure the delivery of high-quality aged care services and be actively involved in quality projects building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders. The role is responsible for providing guidance, support and coaching to support the development of individual clinical and health-related support plans that comply with the NDIS Practice Standards.
The core focus of the role;
- Provide oversight and facilitate clinical review, care planning, coordination and decision making for service delivery, using a shared decision-making framework with our clients and significant others.
- Monitor and lead the ongoing delivery and improvement of a high standard of evidence-based care within all aspects of service delivery inline with the clinical governance and practice frameworks.
- Provide clinical leadership, support, clear direction and mentoring to all staff across all programs.
- Ensure team well-being, promoting strategies to facilitate self-care, managing individual workload, supporting worker learning and development, and facilitating a positive team culture.
- Provide leadership in incident response, management and systems learning alongside all staff members.
- Ensure the development and review of clinical governance documents and processes and the collection of all relevant data to measure deliverables and continuously improve and evaluate the delivery of services.
- Provide feedback to the leadership group regarding clinical and system-related issues and potential solutions.
- Advocate and champion approaches which promote continuous improvement in clinical practice and pathways.
To have success in the role you will be a motivating and engaging leader, who can influence change. You will also have;
- Proven clinical and governance leadership skills with expertise in client-centred consultancy, with an ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework with a demonstrated commitment to excellence in clinical practice.
- Demonstrated experience in skill assessment, provision of high-quality staff supervision and training including secondary consultation and critical incidence response, with
- Experience in community aged care and disability services
- A proven track record of working collaboratively within a leadership team with a strengths-based approach and an understanding of the practice development framework.
- Skills in strategic and clinical service planning including an understanding of organisational behaviour, change management and cultural change processes.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to continuous improvement, implementing changes and developing direction in clinical practice by the utilisation of evidence-based research and outcome measures.
- A role where you can create, use your initiative and drive change
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture, join an innovative and vibrant company
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional development potentials.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.