Barnardos are looking for an inspiring Head of Fundraising to lead the Barnardos Australia Fundraising team and to develop and implement a fundraising operation and strategy to achieve income generation targets in line with organisational planning.
This person will head up the function delivering income across all streams including Individual giving, Regular giving, Payroll giving, Trust and foundations, Major donors, Bequests, Corporate fundraising and Events.
- Devise and lead on a new fundraising strategy
- Lead a team
- Excellent package and benefits
Barnardos is one of the largest children's charities in Australia and caring for children and young people is the heart and soul of who they are and what they do. They are passionate about advocating for children and young people in desperate need, and they raise awareness in the quest to find and provide real permanent solutions. Barnardos provides holistic welfare programs for children who may be suffering from, or who are at risk of abuse, neglect, homelessness, poverty, or children at risk at being removed from their parents. Their vision is that all children and young people have caring families in which they can grow safely and fulfil their potential.
- Autonomy to devise and deliver a new three-year fundraising strategy
- Manage the fundraising budget
- Report on fundraising to the leadership team
- Develop a business case(s) to achieve a transformative improvement in fundraising income
- Take overall responsibility for all fundraising operations including the donor and data services functions
- Review all systems and processes across fundraising and make recommendations for change
- Provide executive leadership across all areas of fundraising including Individual giving, Regular giving, Payroll giving, Trust and foundations, Major donors, Bequests, Corporate fundraising and Events
- Work with your managers to encourage and develop Barnardos’ most valued supporters
- Lead the fundraising team and review and implement changes to the team structure in order to maximise fundraising potential
- Provide direct supervision, support and guidance for managers
- Work alongside the communications team to produce an effective fundraising marketing plan
- Work closely with communications to establish and implement digital platforms as a basis for growth across revenue streams
- Significant experience and proven performance in leading a fundraising team
- Proven track record in designing and implementing new strategies
- Experience leading teams to hit significant financial targets across all areas of fundraising including Individual giving, Trust and foundations, Major donors, Bequests, Corporate fundraising and Events
- Experience in designing an effective organisation structure, systems and processes
- Exceptional line management skills and the ability to manage change
- Demonstrated internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis