Short Description: Head of Digital Marketing and Fundraising professional required for an international development agency, Micro-finance focused. Based in Crow's Nest, Sydney.
Full Job Description
Head of Digital Marketing & Fundraising
- Exciting part time (0.8/4 days a week) role (full time potential for the right candidate)
- Flexible working environment
- Sydney based
- Passionate, warm and positive culture
About Good Return
Good Return provides people with vital access to both responsible micro-finance and the skills required to succeed, enabling a sustainable pathway out of poverty.
Working with micro-finance institutions and other partner agencies, they educate borrowers and improve social responsibility, extending financial inclusion to low-income communities, with a focus on women. These powerful tools empower and enable people to escape the poverty cycle for good.
Good Return is an international development agency accredited by Australian Aid and a member of ACFID. Their work spans Asia Pacific and neighboring countries, where a startling two-thirds of the world's poor live.
About the role
This highly regarded international charity is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and fundraising professional to lead Good Return's Marketing & Fundraising team, drive public engagement and supporter experience through digital channels, and oversee the growth and deepening of Corporate, Foundations and high net worth relationships and funding in line with strategic goals.
Reporting to the CEO, your role implements the Marketing and Fundraising Strategy, managing a small and talented team of employees and volunteers, this is your opportunity to exercise your expertise in digital marketing and customer experience, to grow the brand and supporter base.
You will be known for your exceptional leadership, communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to deliver on target. You must have demonstrated success in managing high level partnerships and be comfortable networking with stakeholders at all levels and advocating for the cause!
- Guide the implementation of the M&F strategy
- Lead and inspire the marketing and fundraising team (including volunteers)
- Ensure a rich supporter experience, in particular through digital channels
- Work closely with the senior management team to translate data and research insights into development strategies
- Manage and grow the Good Return brand
- Work with team to develop effective campaigns across various digital channels
- Drive the conversion pathway from awareness to contributor to advocate
- Experiment with new approaches to achieve growth, including content marketing, partnerships etc.
- Continuously optimize Good Return's website and communications
Skills and Attributes
- Proven leadership and success at senior management level in marketing
- Solid experience in running sophisticated digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong strategic partnerships and relationships
- Experience managing a range of customer acquisition channels
- Ability to manage budgets, set strategic goals, analyse results and drive growth
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with ability to present to large audiences
- Results orientated, innovative, solutions focussed with an understanding of the fundraising and philanthropic landscape desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- High levels of self-motivation, passion and tenacity
- A commitment to social justice and a world without poverty
- Proven success in reaching targets, outcome focused
Join a talented, intelligent and passionate team in a positive and supportive working environment in their Sydney office. The role will play a vital role in leading the marketing and fundraising team and developing, driving and maintaining key revenue streams for a social purpose organisation that is making a real difference!
To be considered for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements with an up to date resume to email@example.com.
If you need further information, please call Christina Enotiades on 02 9279 2777.