Strategic position reporting to the CEO for highly respected national charity brand with broad fundraising appeal in Macarthur.
- Be a life-saver!
- Macarthur location offering a competitive remuneration package
- Newly created position at a time of organisational growth
About the Organisation
Lifeline Macarthur is a leading charity that has been saving lives since 1978 and which is part of the National Lifeline network. Their vision is an Australia free of suicide and their purpose is to support Australians in times of crisis and equip individuals and communities to be resilient and suicide-safe.
They provide crisis support services that help change the focus in people’s lives from crisis to opportunity and promote emotional wellbeing and build community capacity in their local communities of South West Sydney, Macarthur and the Southern Highlands.
About the Role:
The newly created position of Head of Development- Strategic Partnerships and Engagement is both an exciting and ‘greenfield’ opportunity at a time of change and growth for the organisation. This is your opportunity to build the fundraising program from scratch with full support from the Executive Leadership team.
The role significantly contributes to the organisation’s overall strategic direction with a focus on strategic fundraising development and implementation, including the building and managing of a fundraising team currently comprising of a Corporate Partnerships and Events Officer.
Core competencies include:
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, facilitating the development and implementation of strategic fundraising frameworks and capabilities within the organisation
- Ability to provide high level, sound strategic advice to the Leadership Group in fundraising matters
- Highly developed networking, communication and stakeholder engagement skills that build and sustain relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Leadership skills that build organisational capability, demonstrate organisational influence and champion employee engagement
- Demonstrate excellent judgement, intelligence and common sense and the ability to identify innovative solutions
- Ensure the values, vision and ethos of Lifeline Macarthur are adhered to
- You possess demonstrated leadership, influencing and negotiation skills coupled with relevant experience and success in fundraising and ideally tertiary qualifications a relevant business-related discipline
- Motivated self-starter with significant management experience, including the ability to work as part of a small regional team
- A strategic thinker with you are resilient and not afraid of a challenge
- You must enjoy leading and developing a team of individuals to achieve both personal and team objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills will be critical to your success in this role
This role is available now. Please submit your expression of interest online without delay, or for additional information/questions call Christina Enotiades, Beaumont People on (02) 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis