- Full time permanent role, based in Parramatta
- Flexible hybrid WFH and travel to sites across western Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- $110,000 - 120,000 + NFP package
As a collaborative member of the Executive team, responsible for clinical advice, mentoring, support, and governance of the services programs along with developing monitoring and evaluation mechanisms and contributing to funding body reports.
The core focus of the role;
- Development and maintenance of the organisations Foundation of Practice
- Lead the implementation of systems and processes that support contemporary clinical governance approaches for consistency and quality initiatives
- Oversee and provide quality, accreditation and policy support to the Executive and Program Managers
- Implement a systematic approach to clinical governance, quality, risk, and policy management
- Participate in the development and maintenance of external stakeholder engagement to promote and generate opportunities
- Actively foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
To have success in the role you will be a motivating and engaging leader, who can influence change. You will also have;
- Proven track record in leading, implementing and managing quality, safety and risk management programs and systems at a senior management level.
- Relevant experience in clinical governance and accreditation standards within human and social services.
- Experience in meeting requirements of a variety of funding bodies and funding service agreements.
- Demonstrated experience promoting a culture of continuous improvement in a health or social services setting and partnering with employees at all levels of the organisation and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance measurement, benchmarking and service standards in the social services sector.
- Ability to work flexibly and across Western Sydney & the Blue Mountains locations
- A role where you can create, use your initiative and drive change
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture, join an innovative and vibrant nfp
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional development potentials.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.