The Guest Relations Assistant is the first point of contact for Engineers Australia's members, potential members, staff, affiliated organisations, and the public at their Market St Member lounge. A multi-faceted role; you will manage the front desk, run the member lounge, provide administrative assistance, assist with facilitating in-house events and meetings, and provide support to members and staff alike within the space. A generalist role with the scope for further advancement for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a presence at their Front desk ensuring all visitors are welcomed and greeted appropriately. Ensuring all visitors entering the building sign in / register appropriately.
- General administration duties, managing the inbox, mail service etc.
- Administrative, diary and committee support to the General Manager
- Administrative, reporting and event support to the Division’s Member Engagement Officers
- Support Member Services Team campaigns and activities
- Manage customer enquires via email and walk-ins working to find resolutions.
- General housekeeping duties in the member lounge.
- Manage room bookings, set ups and catering for in house events.
- General facility maintenance liaison, administration and record keeping.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Office administration skills
- Reception or concierge skills
- Hospitality experience a plus!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a purpose-driven organisation that drives its member's engagement as the largest network for engineering and technology professionals in the country. Competitive salary.
APPLY NOW or for more information and a copy of the position description contact Hannah on 02 9093 4925 or email email@example.com.