About the Company
The Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) is the professional association representing Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) across Australia and overseas. There professional members provide migration advice to a broad range of clients including prospective and settled migrants, employers, workers, students, families and humanitarian entrants.
About the Role
As Graphic Designer & IT Coordinator you will be responsible for producing promotional marketing material for print and online platforms, monitoring social media and website communications and provide IT and technical support internally.
Working as part of a small team you will need to work collaboratively and be open to varied tasks. The team are friendly and hard working, they are supportive and encourage a work/life balance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud to promote member benefits, services and events online and through print
- Prepare conference and event material including programmes, brochures and advertising collateral
- Schedule, monitor and drive website and social media content
- Assist with video editing
- Provide technical assistance and setup for events including video conferencing, webcasts and e-learning platforms
- Provide internal IT and technical support
- Support members with basic IT enquires i.e. resetting e-learning/CRM passwords
- Proven and sound experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- A passion for design with a creative flare
- Knowledge and understanding of IT equipment and CRM systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in Video Editing (desirable)
- Experience in managing website and social media content
- The ability to work within a small team
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can liaise with stakeholders across multiple levels and can take initiative then please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships