Full Job Description
- Great Inner West location, close to public transport
- Utilise your writing and grants fundraising experience for a very worthy cause!
- Full time 2-year contract role with possibility of extension
This world-leading specialist NFP organisation have assisted close to 2,000 children who are deaf or hearing impaired, to improve their quality of life. Providing families with assistance to develop their child's spoken language, so they can reach their full potential and be a fully contributing member of the community.
Reporting to the Senior Grants Manager the newly created Grants Manager is primarily responsible for developing and writing grant proposals to trusts, foundations, government and other grant-making organizations to generate funding for the build of the new centre in Campbelltown.
The role will persuasively communicate the organisation’s mission and programs to potential funders. You will assemble and submit grant requests, establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts, conduct prospect research, and maintain a calendar of submissions and reporting deadlines.
- Support Senior Grants Manager in achieving significant annual income budget
- Research online grants opportunities
- Build strong relationships with Trusts and Foundations, Government and corporates
- Submit strategic grant applications
- Prioritise projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner, meet deadlines and manage supplemental material required for proposals.
- Work closely will all facets of the organisations to make a strong case for support
- Excellent creative writing experience with motivation and initiative
- Ideally proven experience in grant fundraising or transferable experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- Strong understanding of budgets and working to targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience using online databases and online sources to locate data and information
If you enjoy working in a team, collaborative and passionate team this is great role. You will develop your knowledge and there is great opportunity for career progression within the organisation.
APPLY NOW by sending your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application. If you require further information please contact Christina on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for Profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.