- 12- month contract with the view to extend
- Newtown location with flexible working arrangements including a 9 day fortnight
- A role that has come about due to growth and will be key in further driving this well-respected charity philanthropic goals
A world leading charity providing services to children who are deaf or have hearing loss to enable them to achieve their potential in life.
The Grants Executive will be responsible for the executing the strategy for grant proposal to trusts, foundations, government and other grant-making originations. You will persuasively build relationships and persuasively communicate the mission and programs to potential funders.
This role will see you write, coordinate and submit grant requests, establish and develop long-term relationships with foundation contacts as well as coordinating timely reports to funders.
- Support the fundraising team in achieving annual income budget for Trusts and Foundations
- Oversee maintenance of annual calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposals and reports and research online grants opportunities
- Write and oversee submission of strategic grant applications and ensure prompt acknowledgement of grants
- Develop and build strong ongoing relationships with high level Trusts and Foundations and Government representatives
- Liaise with high-level internal stakeholders to understand funding needs and priorities to create strong applications for funding and reports/acquittals
- Provide Grant reporting support
- Excellent creative writing skills
- An eye for detail
- Demonstrated time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to cultivate effective interpersonal relationships and gain support across a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- A solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals and grants
- High level skills working successfully within a team environment exercising initiative
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.