Graduate Assistant Accountant
|Job Title:||Graduate Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary:||Competitive salary packaging|
|Contact Name:||Shonagh Dimmick|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 15:32|
• Contract is for 12 months
• Immediate start
• Newtown, Inner West City location
• Competitive salary packaging
About the organisation
The Heart Research Institute is an internationally recognised medical research institute that performs ground-breaking cardiovascular research.
The Assistant Accountant will assist the Senior Accountant in the preparation of financial information and analysis. The role will involve (but not be limited to) preparing sales invoices, daily banking and fundraising batch reporting.
• Reconciling of Fundraising income batches
• Manage Sales Invoicing, receipting & the reconciliations
• Reconciliations of Bank Accounts
• Provide supporting information of fundraising transactions on a monthly basis
• Complete monthly accounts receivable reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of journals and in the preparation of monthly financial reports
• Assist in the preparation of tax compliance documents such as BAS and FBT Returns
Skills & Attributes
• A Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business Studies
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• Able to build credible relationships with all internal stakeholders
• Ability to work within strict deadlines and reporting time tables
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• A self-starter who shows initiative
• A team player who can also work autonomously as required.
• Access to NFP salary packaging of up to $15,899 per annum
• Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's