- Lewisham - parking or train available
- Develop your skills in philanthropy and fundraising
- Work / Life balance
About the organisation
This charity provides community support services for people experiencing disadvantage across NSW.
You will help to drive the development and growth of the planned giving and philanthropy program, develop awareness and identify, manage and cultivate potential benefactors to the through a strategic stewardship and conversion program alongside a great manager.
- Manage a pipeline of confirmed and potential bequestors through a stewardship program
- Identify, manage and convert potential bequestors to the organisation
- Co-ordinate a Gifts in Wills Mailing Program to develop interest in leaving a gift or legacy
- Co-ordinate a Mailing ‘Nurturing’ Program
- Extend relationships by establishing and maintaining a Bequest Heirs Program
- Initiate and maintain contact through personal visits, letters, phone calls, cards, and special events (Stewardship Program)
- Respond and follow up efficiently to Solicitors and Trustees seeking Gifts in Wills information
- Co-ordinate volunteer programs and volunteers to assist the team
- Assist in running a series of targeted events at services
Skills & Attributes
- Some knowledge of or interest in gifts in Wills, planned giving, major donor or similar donor development
- Experience in customer service, social work, advertising, account management, services or similar desirable
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Understanding or desire to work in Not for Profit sector
- Membership of the Fundraising Institute of Australia Inc. (FIA) or similar organisations is desirable but not essential
- Great exposure to internal and external stakeholders
- Learn under an experienced philanthropy manager
- Salary packaging
- Great work life balance
- Parking available
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.