- Based Brisbane, Close to CBD
- Full Time, permanent role
- $125-$130k + Super + FBT
National advocacy focused not-for-profit working on behalf of children and young people.
Reporting to the CEO & sitting on the leadership team the role of General Manager, Operations will develop and implement the organisation’s operational plan to ensure they reach their strategic goals.
The role will manage a small team to achieve results and provide clear strategic guidance to the governance team.
- Plan, direct & coordinate operations
- Manage risk
- Develop & implement internal audits
- Manage IT & database systems
- Adhere to contractual & organisational KPI’s
- Develop & implement organisational policy
- Ensure National compliance
- Lead a small team
Your Essential skills & attributes
- Bachelor Degree & min. 3 years management experience in the NFP sector
- Demonstrated success across internal audit, IT systems, contract & risk management
- Demonstrated ability to write, interpret & monitor organisational policy
- Ability to analyse & interpret data, manage databases & compile reports
- Experience managing staff to achieve results
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritise competing demands
- Preferred - knowledge of child protection/out-of-home care sector
Please send your resume and a covering letter that addresses each of the above essential skills & attributes through the ‘apply now’ option or to email@example.com or call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322
Successful candidates will be required to complete a Police Check and Working with Children / Blue Card Check.
This advert will close on Sunday 6th Jan.