Beaumont People are recruiting a General Manager of Marketing to join a national charity who support children and young people and their families through the difficult cancer journey.
Reporting directly in to the CEO and the board, this person will drive the strategic development of the brand across Australia, with the purpose of significantly growing public awareness and further establishing Fundraising revenue (and internal capabilities) across Digital and traditional Marketing channels.
You will be a dynamic and driven proven leader with experience in managing a successful Marketing team within charity/NFP.
- Lead on Marketing strategy
- Direct a team of 7
- Excellent package and location
- Autonomy to devise and deliver the Marketing strategy
- Build awareness and understanding of the brands positioning and messaging
- Deliver on all campaign, advertising and public relations strategies and oversee production of all Marketing materials
- Oversee the development and implementation of all Marketing and Communications related activities
- Managing the development and implementation of the Digital Marketing strategy including significant activity advancing online presence
- Analyze trends and form insights based on database responses, digital conversion strategies, web analytics, to inform test and learn approach to digital Fundraising
- Overseeing ongoing development and implementation of the crisis and issues management plan
- Management of the Marketing budget
- Leading, managing and mentoring a professional Marketing and Communications team to successfully deliver on targets and KPIs
- Report to the CEO and work with a high profile supportive board
Skills & Attributes
- Significant experience and proven performance in leading a Marketing department within the NFP space
- Proven ability to design and implement strategy across all areas of Marketing
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Extensive experience managing national Marketing portfolios
- Personal experience working across broad Marketing areas including Brand, PR & Communications, Digital Marketing and Fundraising Marketing
- Demonstrated internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong data mindset
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis