Beaumont People are recruiting a General Manager of Fundraising to join a national charity with a great brand and reputation.
Reporting directly in to the CEO and the board, this person will head up the national fundraising function delivering income across all streams including corporate partnerships, philanthropy, community/events and the set up of a new direct marketing function.
You will be a dynamic and driven proven leader with experience in managing a successful fundraising department.
- Lead on fundraising strategy
- Direct a large team
- Excellent package and location
- Autonomy to devise and deliver the fundraising strategy
- Work across all income streams particularly corporate partnerships and including philanthropy, community and direct marketing
- Following recent investment from the board, set up and deliver a new direct marketing stream
- Management of the fundraising budget
- Report to the CEO and work with a high profile supportive board
- Review and improve systems and procedures to increase income across revenue streams
- Work closely with marketing to develop the brand
- Lead the fundraising team and work with your direct reports to grow functions across fundraising nationally
- Develop a business case(s) to achieve a transformative improvement in fundraising income
- Work alongside the communications team to produce an effective fundraising marketing plan
- Significant experience and proven performance in leading a large fundraising department across income streams including corporate partnerships
- Proven ability to design and implement strategy across all areas of income generation
- A background in leading large teams and the ability to manage senior leaders
- Personal experience working across fundraising areas including corporate partnerships and direct mail
- Demonstrated internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis