Manage one of the sector’s largest and most diverse portfolios with a focus on innovative product development, building philanthropic revenue and inspiring and leading a big team.
- Sector leading opportunity with a national and well-known brand
- Strategic and innovative leadership position
- Direct access and engagement with the CEO and the Board
Supporting Australians nationally, this charity is dedicated to providing a broad range of services to help the community, including mental illness, disability, homelessness, substance abuse and supporting disadvantaged families, children and youth. Their work has been carried out across Australia for over 100 years and they continue to help more people year on year, through innovative services that address and resolve the real issues.
The GM - Fundraising and Marketing is responsible for the performance of a sector leading Fundraising and Marketing Team, to drive increased Fundraising revenue, service uptake and brand recognition.
The position oversees all Fundraising and Marketing activities, with a focus on innovation and growing the existing Fundraising portfolio. The role will particularly focus on strategizing ways to grow both the philanthropy and mass marketing revenue streams, looking at new channels and product development.
As a senior leader with a direct reporting line to the CEO, this position manages a large and diverse team, providing inspiration and strong leadership at all levels across the team.
The role also manages and maintains strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including the Board, funders and corporate stakeholders.
- Develop strategic annual Fundraising plans in consultation with internal stakeholders to address non-government funding requirements.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans that lead to a greater uptake of the organisation’s services.
- Oversee annual performance metrics for the team, leading to an overall increase in the financial contribution of Fundraising.
- Develop innovative and effective practices, programs, channels and products which broaden the donor and supporter base and reduce single channel dependence.
- Ensure the identity and brand is maintained to present a professional, authentic and effective image to all stakeholders.
- Cultivate key internal and external relationships which enhance the overall reputation of the organisation and its capabilities.
- Build and maintain an effective and skilled team by establishing role clarity at direct report level ensuring that performance expectations, development and accountabilities are clearly set and reviewed regularly.
- Drive a culture of openness, feedback and productivity by coaching and developing team members to achieve their full performance potential and conduct constructive and timely management of non-performance or team issues.
- High level Fundraising experience across broad revenue streams including philanthropy and mass marketing.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic Fundraising and Marketing plans.
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative products and diversifying revenue streams.
- Experience leading diverse senior teams.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience managing senior, complex relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.