- Commence Monday 12th April
- Casual position
- Brisbane, QLD
As a Fundraising Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing support and customer service to the general public engaged in fundraising activities.
This is a phone based role which will see you calling participants of the fundraising program to 'check in', ensuring that they are on track with their campaign.
- Strong experience in a customer service, telephone support or administrative role.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience in a fundraising environment is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including well-developed telephone and electronic communication skills.
- Customer service focussed and compassionate when interacting with the general public.
- Experience working with volunteers is highly desirable.
The hours of work will be:
Monday to Thursday: 11am - 7pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm.