- Exciting, newly created, Part time (0.6) role
- Flexible working environment
- Autonomous role reporting to the Board
- Office based, Fortitude Valley
Lymphoma Australia provides support for research and awareness of Lymphoma with a clear goal to fund Lymphoma nurses in Australia. They support patients during their journey and raise awareness of the signs of symptoms of Lymphoma, provide financial support to patients and their families affected and provide a platform to enable Lymphoma Patient support groups and advocate on behalf of their patients.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Relationship Fundraising Manager to report directly to the Board, to develop and execute their fundraising strategy.
The objective is to lead and grow high net worth individuals, sponsorship, corporate partnerships, individuals & other funding opportunities.
Collaborating with the CEO & Founder, your role will be to develop and implement the fundraising strategy in order to achieve goals. This is your opportunity to exercise your expertise in the management of retaining and attracting new relationships to develop, drive and maintain fundraising revenue streams.
Who you are
You will be known for your exceptional leadership, communication and relationship management skills. You will have demonstrated success in building and managing high value partnerships and be comfortable networking with stakeholders at all levels and advocating for the cause!
- Develop and implement Fundraising strategy
- Establish Fundraising targets that align with Lymphoma Australia’s overall business plan
- Budgeting, analysis and reporting on the fundraising programs and provide oversight and support
- Manage current relationships
- Lead and manage a small dedicated team
- Work closely with Senior management team to translate research insights into development strategies
- Proven leadership and success at senior management level in fundraising
- Solid success developing & managing key relationships
- Proven success running major gift/corporate/foundation campaigns or projects
- Experience using CRM's day-to-day, including strategy & segmentation
- Outstanding communication & negotiation skills
- Confidence to present to large audiences
- Results orientated, innovative, solutions focussed
- Ability to manage budgets, set strategic goals & analyse results
- Ability to meet deadlines & manage competing priorities
- High levels of self-motivation, passion and tenacity
- A commitment to social justice
Join a talented, intelligent and small team. The role will lead in building the fundraising profile for a national charity that is making a real difference!
To be considered for this position please send a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and achievements with an up to date resume to email@example.com or apply through the "Apply Now" option.
If you need further information, please call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322 in our Northern Rivers office.
Please note there is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed daily & this advert will be removed once the role has been filled.