Make a big impact owning and developing your own Fundraising program, with this small and collegiate charity, by helping diversify & grow their revenue streams.
- International health & poverty charity
- Part-time, 3 days per week
- Sydney or Melbourne location flexible
Reporting directly to the CEO, this exciting newly created role is responsible for strategically growing income through diversifying funding streams and the donor database.
The role will build on new and existing partnerships with donors and other stakeholders, support the development of and implement a strategy to diversify revenue streams through major donors, trusts and foundations, community fundraising, regular giving, appeals and more.
- Lead and oversee all fundraising activities across all revenue streams including but not limited to major donors, trusts and foundations, community fundraising, regular giving and appeals.
- Contribute to and execute the fundraising strategy.
- Play the lead role in investigating avenues for expansion, increasing funding base and identifying new donors.
- Contribute to the strategic, financial and operational planning of the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of relevant grant proposals.
- Represent the organisation externally and contribute to their international network.
- Oversee the monitoring and evaluation of impact and donor reporting.
- Develop strategic fundraising resources and actions for volunteers and participate in events when required.
- A keen Fundraiser with experience in either grants, appeals, corporate partnerships, major gifts, bequests or events.
- Great negotiation and communication skills and be a comfortable public speaker.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines and respond to changing priorities quickly and flexibly.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a passion for working in the international health and poverty space
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.