This is a fascinating opportunity for an instrumental people leader to strategically influence multi-channel campaigns and fundraising initiatives to make a high touch impact on the supporter journey and unite the community to reduce the impact of cancer!
- Make an impact at Cancer Council SA and immerse yourself in everything this most “liveable city” has to offer!
- Competitive and attractive senior management salary on offer
- You will be supported by the General Manager with multiple resources and a collaborative “can do” culture to lead innovative campaigns and a high performing team!
In this role you will lead and inspire a high performing team, and continuously develop the fundraising strategy to manage and grow Cancer Council SA’s product portfolio in a way that both grows sustainable outcomes and increases engagement and reach amongst supporters.
You will also report directly to the General Manager who will collaboratively support you with resources and trust to lead and develop exciting campaigns, and this this multi-channel portfolio and team.
- Develop and implement a strategic multi-channel fundraising strategy across individual giving, campaigns, and philanthropy with clear objectives to meet sustainable outcomes
- Coach, mentor and lead a motivated team to meet outlined goals and maintain a collaborative and committed culture that is results oriented and stakeholder driven
- Apply your proven success in individual giving, and project manage innovative fundraising campaigns to improve the impact of the donor journey and to maximise opportunities
- Identify and assess opportunities to extend and improve the current product portfolio by understanding the needs of donors, fundraisers and volunteers
- Analyse and monitor each product and campaign position, and maximise its value proposition and analyse the marketplace and past trends to achieve financial budgets
- Manage strong relationships with broader internal teams and stakeholders to maximise exposure and promotion of fundraising initiatives
- Set, monitor and report on targets across all fundraising campaigns, and track and report income and expenditure against budget
- Strategic experience leading multi-channel fundraising campaigns and initiatives, with proven success managing high performing individual giving programs
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing donor retention and acquisition strategies across multiple channels to strengthen the donor journey and meet budget requirements
- Experience leading, coaching, inspiring and developing a high performing team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence others, present information and ideas in multiple forms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, to successfully lead the project management of multiple campaigns
- A collaborative manner and drive to meet and exceed fundraising goals that unite the community and reduce the impact of cancer
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Cancer Council SA, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.