- Sydney, CBD location
- Part time opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Join an organisation at an exciting time of establishment of fundraising division
Reporting to the General Manager Partnerships, Development and Engagement, the newly created Fundraising Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising strategy to activate and increase donor revenue to the Foundation to help a number of social impact initiatives. strategic planning, building long term relationships with a view to build sustainable revenue generation in areas including corporate philanthropy strategy, major donors, bequests, grants and events, as well as develop and implement operational plans for these areas.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy with experience across generic fundraising channels
- Completing project and data management
- Develop stewardship plan for development of major donor programs
- Create Corporate fundraising plan
- Liaise with members of the Executive team, including Marketing and
- People Services to develop and implement marketing and engagement materials and activities
- Triage and support the Trusts and Foundations applications
- Working with the Executive Manager to establish protocols for donor development and stewardship
As the Fundraising Manager, you will be able to implement your generic fundraising and campaign management experience in an exciting period of development for the organisation.
This is an exciting time to use your expertise to help establish a fundraising program at a growth phase!
To be considered for this role it is important that you have:
- Proven fundraising success and experience in a similar role implementing initiatives across a variety of fundraising initiatives, ideally within a start-up or a new initiative environment.
- Experience in developing and implementing successful fundraising strategies and campaigns.
- Proven track record of measurable success in generating income
- The ability to manage multiple projects and relationships while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Self-reliance and ability to work autonomously
The team are passionate, committed and very dedicated.
If you exude warmth, possess the highest standards of professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference, we want to hear from you!
Don't delay, applications will be assessed as soon as received! Click APPLY!