Award winning charity has diverse opportunity to develop your fundraising or relationship management skills with high net worth individuals, Corporate Partners and more in this strategic position.
- North shore, flexible workplace, 4 or 5 days per week
- Parking available
- Competitive salary packaging
Youth Insearch is an inspiring, multi-award winning charity that runs one of the most successful youth intervention programs in Australia today.
The team works with at risk youth by family conflict & separation, domestic violence, sexual abuse, bullying and death & grief to name a few.
The Fundraising Manager oversees the fundraising activity to increase donors and donation revenues. This includes the fundraising strategy and donor acquisition and relationships across all revenue streams
- Formulation of a fundraising strategy
- Support the CEO in execution of Individual Major Donors strategy
- Major donor prospect research and assist the CEO in stewardship of relationships
- Account manage corporate partnerships
- Manage trusts and foundations partnerships and supervise the grants process
- Increase donor partnerships, donor numbers and donor revenues across segments
- Manage the donor stewardship and retention program
- Manage donor management system and produce monthly management reports and analysis
- Support the CEO in execution of Government Relations strategy
- Conduct quarterly fundraising events that support the fundraising strategy (e.g. boardroom lunches)
- Devise annual fundraising budget and reports on performance
Skills & Attributes
- Passionate about improving the lives of disadvantaged youth
- Experience and demonstrated success in a fundraising/corporate partnerships/account management/sales position or similar
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Creative, experienced or aspiring leader with energy, enthusiasm and new ideas
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.